In real life I sent to Anis the documents to apply to resume my degree in Taylors. In dreams, she told me the competition is high and Kenyans (?) and another nationality are very smart. Which made me realised what a silly accompanying letter I wrote in what I attach to her.
In real life, I'll be going to get my freelance gig from Eric. In my dreams, on my way there, my car had problems, died and couldn't be restarted. Even it was an uphill, I managed to push it up to a house (short distance). A van came by in a tight squeeze and scratched my car a little. Then I noticed the tyres on that side of the car... or where the tyres should had been. On the other side, one of the tyre's friction indents were all gone and the others were either deflated/worn out, missing or is only a third of how thick the wheel should be. I was perplexed because I changed the tyres not too long ago. Then when pushing my car to the side more to avoid further scratches, my car tipped over to the neighbouring wall and somehow set off their car rolling down its slanted driveway. It burst through its gates and rolled downhill.
I looked at it, thought about how much all these would cost and sighed. All my hard earned money in the future seems already spent. Then I calmly walked over to the neighbour and told him his car rolled down the hill.
No comments:
Post a Comment