Sunday, March 19, 2017

Trying to be vulnerable

The eternal struggle of staying grounded, and not cooped up in my room and head.

Trying to extend my lines of connection. Met up with Joshua on Saturday and basically chatted from 4-7pm over coffee and cake. Met up with Matt the next day, with Choy, over boardgames, and later on, me and Matt chatted about love, and the difficulty of finding people that you gel with. Being involved in theatre and the people in it is teaching me to be more open to be vulnerable. And to connect, to really see people and experience things.  I loved how Roro is so genuine and open, and how her heart is on her sleeves. I think it is worth the risk. It was so good to talk with Matt, and find a kindred spirit in our search for someone.

Came to terms and acceptance that L might be seeing someone, and to solidify my own feelings on how I would always love him a little, and that I am not expecting any reciprocation. Be at peace, and find other people.

It has been 42 days since Jen last contacted me. Meanwhile, L got me into a game to distract myself.

I don't think I will get back together with Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment